- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Dingyao
- Properties: Chinese Medicine Apparatus
- Material: Glass and rubber bulb
- Color: Transparent
- Size: 5 sizes
- Product name: Hot sale Glass cupping jar with colorful rubber bulb
Packaging & Delivery
Hot sale Glass cupping jar with colorful rubber bulb
Rubber bulb glass cupping massage
1. Material: Glass cupping and Rubber bulb
2. Keep health and high quality
Cupping therapy is one way of the oldest traditional Chinese medicine ( TCM ) , this product is mainly made of rubber bulb and cupping glass, smooth surface, instead of the traditional glass cupping and do not require ignition, through the principle of negative pressure, improve efficiency, simplify cupping therapy program.
1. By creating suction, Cupping is performed to drain excess fluids, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue,
bringing blood to stagnant muscles and skin.
2. Release toxins and activating the lymphatic system, which helps to clear veins, arteries and capilaries. It is also
effective in stimulating acupoints to release muscle spasms and expel what is called “external pathogens” in TCM
terms, such as Wind, Cold, Heat and Damp.
3. Indications: Cold and Flu, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Asthma, musculoskeletal pain, spasms, cramps, tightness,
numbness and stiffness; gastrointestinal disorders; Hypertension; Headache; menstrual disorders; stretch marks;
skin complaints etc.
- Put the glass cupping covers point on the skin and gently squeeze the rubber head, relax your fingers, the cup can be fixed on the skin.
- The therapy should be controlled within 20 minutes and can use multiple cupping during the cupping therapy.
- After the therapy, squeezing rubber head can be detached from the skin.
- Use alcohol or warm water cleaning the glass cupping.
- The Rubber Bulb can be cleaned with warm water. Should put it in the clean and dry place.
1. During cupping, please keep warm and keep away from the wind in case of catching cold.
It is advised to have a cup of hot water after cupping and NOT taking a bath in half an hour.
2. STOP cupping if you feel dizzy, chill and chest tighten and any other uncomfortable feeling.
Please have a cup of hot water. And you will feel better after a break
3. Cupping position on the skin should be flexible according to different diseases, since different diseases are
correspond to different acupuncture point on your body.
4. Keep away from children.
5..It is advised to have a cup of hot water after cupping and NOT taking a bath in half an hour